UG

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
where have you been all my life!!

I have seen these in catalogs and thought it was something I may never need..until I had a hospital stay..Yikes!!! when I came home, I ordered some,because I still needed help with showers..etc. It came quickly..used it ..holy cow..where have you been all my life, when you were needed!! I am keeping a stash, in ready reserve. Have already told all my "elderly" friends about these!!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Haven't used yet. I think these are a must have if you are going camping. My family camps winter summer fall and spring as often as my husband can convince to go. I bought 3. one trying soon and the others for a couple campouts

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

fits with extra room I have long hair and it washed it all. packaging is great and simplistic. the benefit of using this outways the parabens added. I would not recommend long term use. once a week for seniors is perfect 45+ yo

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I loved the concept of this but my caps didnt have enough solution inside. I have medium to long hair so it definitely wasn't enough for a proper clean. If you have super short hair it could work better for you.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Great product would recommend and purchase again in the future

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Diffently good if you dont have time to wash and dry your hair

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Product isn't easy to disperse for someone with long thick hair. The shampoo liquid is stored in a sponge-like layer in the cap and by massaging, the liquid will transfer to the hair, but its almost impossible to hit the scalp if you have thicker hair.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

comes highly recommended and like I could buy a single one to try

Posted on Aug 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

One shower cap with dry shampoo liquid in it for one use. If necessary, heat it in the microwave for the specified number of seconds, put it on your head, and apply the liquid soaked into the cap to your scalp and hair. Then dry your head with a towel. I also use the same liquid bottle product, but I think it's easier to apply the liquid if this type of shower cap is impregnated with the product. Bottle type that can be used several times is better for cost performance.

d7b628cf-76a9-4692-a65a-c5fd504831d7
Posted on Sep 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I am grateful to every kind and generous person who helped me and made me happy with a yes or a like 👍🏻 God fulfills all his wishes and makes him happy in this world and the last and makes him happy with happy news in the coming days 🌿 I like to try products that shorten the time and products that others praise, but before you read the experiences of others you must be aware that the results of the products It differs from person to person, even between brothers!!..and this is for many reasons, including genetics, lifestyle and other products that are used in conjunction with the needs of the body, hair, skin...etc. This means that the topic is a search for the best products that suit you.. For everyone who reads "Take care of yourself and be happy, your future will be wonderful, God willing.. Kindly force my mind Blake and a beautiful invitation" ♥️