UG

Pazit Yam
Posted on Jun 12, 2022
מצוין!

Too bad I can not convey to you in writing the smell of this tea ... It is amazing and the taste is amazing too! Really it is a fine tea, its mixture with a lot of flavor and aroma, with a little milk or milk substitute (I use with a rice-almond drink) In general, this company will have some of the best teas in the world! And this is one of their most successful. Very healthy and does not contain caffeine. I buy a lot from them

0a4f75f1-b8d3-4cbb-a79e-5b6585209827
8a6d9cf2-c607-4279-8e96-e448df87b6c5
b2b8a9c6-e90e-4b1b-b2c5-0e6546d9eb4c
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

In love with taste and quality of Celestial Seasoning teas. Tried this one as a warming version for autumn days. It’s perfect, very aromatic still not too spicy. Love drinking it with almond milk, it makes a perfect version of chai tea. Will be definitely my winter time favourite.

09d65318-c788-42ff-8b3b-e4400fba6b88
Posted on May 21, 2022

As always I have bought this tea over a period of 5 years now from iHerb and am always so happy that I can buy at such low prices. The pricing has gone up a little since last 5 years but nothing compared with other online platforms. IHerb sells the best price and best delivery for my area. I love the cinnamon flavour and the organic butter paper wrap on the inside which preserves the scent of cinnamon when opened. I quickly wrap back when taking out 1 tea bag to again keep others fresh. And the use - OMG, I use it with hot water let it sit for a minute or two then add milk to top it up like English breakfast tea with toast. Sometimes I prefer only with hot water and it tastes so satisfying that you don’t need any other ingredient to garnish. I have never felt the need to add sugar with this tea as the aroma & flavour is in itself the most wonderful taste. Good way to loose wait.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Very tasty! Similar to chai but since there is no black tea it’s great alternative for the evening if you’re trying to avoid caffeine. Make sure your water is hot enough and water is covered while steeping to get the best taste. Delightful with a little milk or on its own. All bags are in a little pouch together so this is not the best to take to go.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This tea is lovely. The ingredients are a wonderful blend of spices, and I personally love adding a little bit of milk, making it reminiscent of chai. As with all Celestial seasoning teas, it is caffeine free and nice to take even in the evening. The packaging is very convenient and keeps the bags fresh. It's super flavorful.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

My favourite tea! It has a lot of 'body' like a caffinated tea or coffee even though it's a herbal tea and has a sweet, spicy taste. It's nice brewed for a while, maybe 5min as it develops a richer taste with milk. Very happy with the quality.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I love this tea! It is so spicy and yummy! Make sure not to leave the tea bag in for too long or else it will be to spicy ;)

aefb087d-7a67-4643-b667-6ba239a024e8
627b2f02-fafc-4fe0-bd4d-edfc5ef94aef
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This is a 10/10 tea. It is soo good! It has amazing flavor and the smell just makes your day even better. It always makes me feel better. It just does something to you. It has such a STRONG flavor in spice. The cinnamon and the cardamom are so powerful. I would really recommend this.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I have been drinking this tea for a very long time and it is naturally sweet that you don't really need to add sugar, especially if you want to get away from sugar, this is great for a sweet craving and make it into a tea latte. The spice is strong, which I like and is more flavorful than most other store bought teas. It's one of the most amazing blends I've had and without the caffeine so you can have it at night. It benefited me especially when I was on a strict diet to improve my health, this was my go to drink.