UG
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Good

Love the scent, it really doesn’t go away, so far been using for 1 month and definitely can still smell the minty lavender. It feels great too. Only reason I made the review one less star is because the strap is quite tight. I have a relatively small head and most things are loose not tight. So I was quite surprised when this one was so tight. Could end up leaving you with a headache in the morning from the pressure all night. But for me so far It hasn’t been that bad. I figure if it’s too bad I can always just cut the band and make it a bit longer. Otherwise it’s a really good product quality is great.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Very soft and cooling to eyes. Would definitely recommend this.

Posted on May 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

very satisfied with the purchase. The mask has a pleasant gentle scent of mint and lavender. So far I have only tried it cold, as it is a hot season. I always keep it in the freezer so that if anything is immediately ready for use. when fatigue, headache, it cools and soothes. True, after some time, the eyes begin to bake a little, probably because of the mint. but the sensation in general is very pleasant to use.

Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent, it smells a little strong, but it is relieved. Put it in the microwave for hot use or the freezer for cold use. The quality is high, tidy and soft. The right size is very nice.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

And so, I took this mask for relaxation before going to bed. I'll tell you exactly how I use it, which is slightly different from the instructions. The mask itself is double-sided, silk on one side and fabric on the other. I keep the mask in the refrigerator all the time, while it does not become super cold, but exactly what you need. I put it on my eyes, even a little lower closer to the middle of the nose, because the mask is a little heavy, but in moderation, which actually gives the fastest effect of falling asleep. You can fix it with rubber bands, which are on the mask itself and they are quite soft and comfortable. The aroma of pleasant mint and lavender gives a really relaxing effect, plus a slight heaviness of the mask itself. I can say one thing, that the quality is very good and a completely decent result, on the first night of use, I slept and did not wake up at all, although there were problems with sleep. The price is quite normal, worth a try! If my review was useful to you, I will be glad to your Like! Thank you!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The material is nice and comfortable, but I felt that the size was a little heavy on the eye, the quality is excellent.. the smell is nice, but it can be annoying because it is clear

Posted on Oct 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Comfortable, smells great, calms the nerves, but it is very soft and rubbery, and its size is large

Posted on Oct 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is refreshing, the use is hot and cold, the quality is excellent, the benefit gives a sense of comfort in the eye

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent for skin care and attention to it and the disappearance of blackness under the eyes

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It gives a pleasant feeling on the eyes and a refreshing scent