UG

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Good product for detangling hair, and it is easy to comb the hair and gives good hydration to the hair. The scent is light. I put it after washing the hair. It is light in texture. It is suitable for dry and tangled hair. The package is large enough for a long time.

23831127-e941-4d05-851a-506b28757205
Posted on May 20, 2022

i got curly hair and i love it 🥰 i m using it for a day … now there are no tangles on my hair and i calmly comb my hair CANTU COIL CALM DETANGLER softens and conditions hair for easy, tangle-free styling. FREES TANGLES: Adds slip for soft, tangle-free hair to make styling easy and painless. MOISTURIZES: Made with pure Shea butter to infuse shine and moisture in seconds.

b86b3288-210c-4c59-86de-80526e822ea9
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I love it so mush for my dear glee curly hair I used it on wet hair and it’s really works and help to loss less hair. It has a think subsistence I recommend everyone has curly hair to buy it and I will buy it again and again

59fa4237-399d-4276-b3c2-37660a8f626d
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

My daughter has 2B/C long curls. This product smells lovely and has a great price point. However, it is very thick and the spray bottle struggles to distribute it evenly over the hair. I often end up with blobs/patches of product in one small area rather than an even mist of spray over the hair. It is better applied by taking off the spray nozzle and pouring onto your hands and applying this way. It does detangle but not as efficiently as some other detanglers. I would hesitate to buy this product again. If you found this review helpful, please give me a thumbs up.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love this product! First, it works wonders for tangly hair. On top of that, you only need a tiny bit of product so it's very long lasting. Had it for almost a year and it's still half full.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Smells really nice and works wonders in my daughters tangled mess of hair! The scent is coconut and reminds you of the beach. Will be purchasing again.

Moisturising leave in conditioner, light enough to use daily and when needed I have been using this product for a while, it's light and moisturising for my curly hair which can dry out through the day. A couple of Squirtsof this if this takes aways the frizz and puts life back in my curls.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

A very popular hair detangler. from the famous cantu brand. for dry and tangled hair. it helps to get the tangles sorted easily

20585a13-e7f1-4d8b-b544-3250631180e2
Posted on May 21, 2022

quality grat the size is perfect and i love love love the smell. please like my comment im poor

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is amazing!No more tears when detangking my little girls hair!!Smells amazing too!!