UG

FoodLover
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Very good quality olive oil, very expensive also but taste very good, it is bold and peppery, good to use as a dip for bread and drizzle on food, too good to use for cooking, I only use mine to drizzle in salad and pasta and bread. Never cook with it.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This particular California Olive Ranch Olive Oil is incredibly smooth! After trying this I will only try the other two "only California" types they produce. Fantastic! I whole heartedly recommend at least trying these "only California" types. Not to mention how incredibly beneficial this product is for humans.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I love california olive oil! All kinds are good taste and fresh. It has bold taste. so when i cook with this oil, dishes got rich flavor.!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I buy California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil all the time because I love it. It also comes in different blends too. All delicious!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I appreciate that California Olive Ranch prints the Harvest Date clearly on each bottle. Would be great if iHerb provided this key information in the description. FYI, the Miller's Blend I received in June, 2022 is from the Nov-Dec 2019 harvest.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This is the N time I purchased this product from iHerb. The same pleasant purchase experience and speedy shipment.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I mostly buy this oil olive from iHerb it’s very fast shipping and 100% quality I love it ..

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on May 14, 2022

No Other olive oil smells like this one and tastes so good with salads