UG

Posted on Mar 11, 2022
Such a steal for the price

Maybe we just pay way more for cinnamon than folks in America do, but cinnamon is pricey here where we live, and GOOD cinnamon is hard to come by and pricey when you do. I was so pleasantly surprised to find that this cinnamon is so good! Can't tell the difference between Ceylon cinnamon and this one, so we are very happy with it.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Quality is fine. Huge container but still in a pourable fashion and since I use cinnamon a lot, this was great for me. May not fit in traditional spice cabinets because it’s a tall container.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This is excellent for all baking and Asian cooking needs and a great size that will last for a long time. I store mine in the fridge.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This smells so amazing. It's really flavorful and aromatic! I use it for baking and sprinkle it on oatmeal. Really good value for the size!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Good quality cassia cinnamon. I use it not only to cook cereal and pancakes but also for a face mask - 1:1 ratio with red clay powder + rose or orange water.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Loove the smell and taste of this Cinnamon. Some Cinnamons are distinct from their smell, different brands have their own typical colour and taste. This one, so far, does not dissapoint.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I bought this to add to my coffee. It doesn’t give me the bitter taste which a couple of other brands cinnamon that I used in the past did. I’m happy with it and I’ll keep on using it with my morning coffee.

iReeRee
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great quality, ingredients, taste, composition, size, package, good benefits for diet, use in recipe, serving size 1 Tsp and frequency whenever wanted

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Lifesaver. I put cinnamon in everything so finding this size was awesome. Great quality too