UG

Alex
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I wanted to try them for so long, and I did not even notice when they became available on Iherb. I was so happy because finally they were mine! And they did not dissapoint. Love ingredients list, they are nourishing and have many different tastes. Will buy more, I plan to collect them all:) Still did not test them on very dry lips.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Love the scent of vanilla bean. Very light scented. Tried the coconut & pear, lightly scent of coconut. My favorite is still the vanilla bean. Price is so much cheaper than retail shops like Sephxrx. Iherb has became my favorite online shop for now! Thumb up for the speedy delivery however appreciate if your package could avoid non recycle-able plastics.

90e21a77-6b37-44af-9d57-b7e21d09c768
97c47c2b-9f64-4576-b298-507865ba441a
Posted on May 29, 2022

Nice scent just a bit annoying have to use it with two hands but i guess that’s the same for all lip balms in a tube. Lasts long and doesn’t have a weird taste, it’s actually very neutral. I like the formulation and variety of scents and it seems they last for a long time.

4761d576-29ab-4ab7-a6dc-01768b3fb5ac
5e03dd8a-2f98-4aaf-89ce-e3f04036dc7f
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I'm not one for chapstick or lip stick. My lips were dry and chapped. I had heard from the local health food store that Burt's Bees lip balm is a good product. I decided to give it a try. I have noticed my lips are no longer chapped, but instead are smooth to the touch. Burt's Bees Moisturizing Balm is an excellent product. One I will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have verryy dry lips and they bleed most of the time, right after using it just once I could see major difference. my lips are very hydrated after using it! Best lip balm! my favourite is the vanilla bean, smells amazing! update: I have been using it for almost a month now and my lips are hydrated, has not bled a single time so far and they look healthier in general!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Mild but lovely-smelling scents, with a light but moisturizing texture that doesn't leave the lips feeling thick and sticky. Great for chapped lips and even for small patches of dry skin, if in a pinch. Highly recommend! The four pack option is good value for money. Stick sizes are small and light, so they fit well in trouser pockets and bags.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I bought this bundle becoz I love love love the vanilla bean scented one. it's the best! their formula is not that greasy so it feels fine but it's actually not that moisturising. If you are looking for a chapstick for your dry lips, they are probably not for you but if you come for the scent, you wont be disappointed!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

love these balms I keep buying them. I have anemia so my lips is always flaky, so it help my lips to look more natural

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

So happy that they're back in stock on iherb. For a while I had to buy from a different brand but was not as great as this one.