UG

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

When my family starts to feel sick, cold calm never disappoints. Good quality, reliable brand, pure ingredients. I use homeopathy first before any other medical intervention. Relief is almost always quick. Improvement of symptoms. No bad taste. Just pop in the mouth and let them dissolve. I use this for all ages- from infant to adults.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Cold Calm has been my GO-TO for over 10 years! I don’t leave home without it (like my phone or keys) because I never know when I’ll need it! I follow the directions and take it at the first sign of cold/flu symptoms. The sooner you take it, the faster those symptoms disappear, sometimes right after the first dose! I can honestly say, I haven’t had a cold/flu since I’ve been taking Cold Calm!! Glad to see that iHerb has it!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The past few years, there have been so many absences at my workplace that I never want to take an off day. I telework and talk to people all day as a customer service rep, so I need to feel great on the job to give each one the best version of me. It never fails. If I feel run down and sneezy, these take care of me before my first break around 10am. Try them!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is a brand I’ve always trusted and used in my family from babies to adults it’s excellent and actually works. Great to keep in the home for times of need. Will knock out a coldness pretty fast and get you back on your feet in no time.

Posted on May 22, 2022

These arrived ready for winter. My 5yr old granddaughter was staying with me and caught a nasty cold. These were easy and safe to give her, and we found they really helped her get over it fast. Also when my 3yr old came for a day and arrived with a very snotty nose, I got her onto these (2 every 15 min for 1st hour) and then 2 @ lunchtime and her nasal congestion had improved greatly and her nose had stopped running. The great thing about these is they are pleasant tasting so children are happy to take them

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

My sister says this works great so I can't wait to try it. I can't comment yet on its effectiveness for me, but Boiron products are usually great for me to use so I'm really pleased to have access via I Herb to send it to Canada.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I purchased this item few time already and very satisfied with how fast it works Sometimes when i feel the beginning of a cold , i take 1 under the tongue And after 1 hour another And its enough to make the change and feel mucb better I also purchased from Boiron: The ColdCalm they have for babies And its also works very well !!! good homehopatic quality !

One of the most important supplement that has very important ingredients which has benefits to relief cold symptoms ,, safe for all ages,, its one of homeopathy medicine, not bad taste 👅

7b81aaf5-3724-4e00-825d-5780c8fbe72a
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

We chose this option because this manufacturer can be trusted. I have been using homeopathy for a long time. It does not harm the liver, a mild effect on the cause, and not on the consequence of the disease.