UG

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

The best thing i have ever used!! I take it for my liver but its also good for the mental focus. If i had more money i would take it every day. Love it! On the days i take it i was so focused on my studies and felt very good. (Sorry for my bad english)

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I was looking for a phospholipid complex supplement and could not find one that contained multiple phospholipids, which are essential for brain cell health. Fortunately, I found it here. It seems to be a good product, but I would be more confident that it is what it says it is if it carried the USP certification.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I don’t have problems with the liver, but there are some difficulties with it. This is a legacy of intensive drug therapy from a few years ago. Now, as we eat something unhealthy for the liver, our general well-being immediately deteriorates. It is difficult to say exactly what the problems are in general. But I found a way to support the liver essential phospholipids work quite well. I take these phospholipids in courses in two months. It turns out not too expensive, and the effect does not have time to roll back. There is basically no such reset here. In the past few months, I have not had the usual manifestations of hepatic discontent at all. So my body loves this supplement. I like it too, the price is reasonable, everything is detailed, the result is. In terms of composition, they are not inferior to more expensive analogues.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

OBSESSED!! Ive heard so many people talk about this product and it’s impact on overall health and I couldn’t agree more! It’s super thick and creamy but even tasting on its own it’s not bad at all!! I do wish iHerb carried it in a bigger bottle for servings but otherwise I absolutely love it and will buy again!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

If it came in 16 oz sizes that would be great. Quality is outstanding. Ingredients are just what I need for my mental well being. My dosage is 2 tbsp a day right now and will be for the next 6 months. The benefits have been increased energy, mood, cognition. It sort of has a weird taste but nothing too crazy.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Excellent product! have bought this high quality product from iherb over 10 times now. I find the ingredients in this products really work. my cognition, memory and recal have all improved. I like the 8 fl Oz size because it last 2 months (vs. the 4oz last a month). I take a dosage of 1/2 to 1 tsp per day. highly recommend using this product.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I bought this just hoping to feel better overall, I feel this product has health benefits. The taste is terrible, lol, so have a chaser ready. Too soon to notice any benefits, I do feel slightly more energy and better mood, but I’ve also added a liquid B and C.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Even from the first usage i felt the difference. i bought it for mental focus as recently distracting a lot , losing attention. Better concentration now and no worries and anxiety.

23e2b1b5-b784-43fd-a467-29cdc13af302
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Quality is excellent. The benefits I get from taking body bio PC are I have more mental clarity, energy and feel more focused. It is easy to take on its own or add it to my morning shake. I personally like the taste, doesn't really taste like anything to me, it's texture is thick. Ingredient list is simple and well researched and dosage is 1/2 Tsp (although the size of the bottle looks small) one bottle lasted me over a month. Will keep buying this product. Thank you

5f4337a3-1c2d-4e3d-a5d5-9b534f6b9cf3
f6e20d00-e21c-4a13-bc8e-8fba8d15ab00
57c3c4bc-7294-4a0f-9cd7-d537539f618e
ee667d95-2deb-41b6-a315-efc2167f8b9f
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I started taking this as I was listening to a webinar and when they started listing off the side effects of an Acetylcholine neurotransmitter imbalance, I was like, that's me! Acetylcholine is the chief neurotransmitter of the parasympathetic nervous system and imbalances in this area can cause sleep issues, memory and learning problems, and much more. Age also factors into this because levels go down as we age. This can be rectified by taking Phosphatidylcholine (which is one of the ingredients in this product) and increases your levels. As a side note, you can also take Gingko Biloba alongside this to inhibit Acetylcholine breakdown. I've been taking this product at night (half teaspoon as recommended) about 60mins before bedtime and I am sleeping like a baby. This is no small feat as I have struggled with at times chronic and otherwise mild insomnia on and off for years and nothing helped! I would lay there with my body twitching and simply unable to switch off (my body not my mind). This was nothing to do with stress or a poor sleep routine, it felt like I had a switch that couldn't be turned off, it felt like electricity running through me as well as restless leg syndrome thrown in for good measure! This is a good quality product, the taste and texture aren't great but worth it. I brought the small bottle the first time as it's expensive and I didn't want to risk it but have since ordered a large bottle. If you are having any of the issues above, give it a go!