UG

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is a great product! It's my standard breakfast (in Japan), and I typically add cinnamon, something fruity like sliced bananas or organic, dried blueberries, and water. I used to add honey, but I've recently learned that it's best to not heat honey. So I find ways to add honey without heating it, which is quite a feat! Actually, I prefer the Quick Cooking version (pictured), but when that sells out, I don't hesitate to order the Whole Grain version. I've stocked up on both versions because I really don't want to ever go without!

f5bc89c8-a6a5-4968-be6b-936b9441af0e

Love oats and so far those available at the supermarkets here are not of top quality whole grains. Most contain gluten and added sugar. So if you are looking for whole grains, this is the go to. For years i use to only eat oats as daily breakfast and it helps with bowel movements. But the moment i stopped, i can see the difference. In addition, oats are also great as savory porridge and can also be added to your morning smoothies or yoghurt. Cooked the oats with half milk and half water n pinch of salt. The taste is so natural whole foods, and immediately you can taste and see the difference vs store bought mass brands. For sure i will buy this again. If you are health conscious buy the best organic whole grains you can! If you like this pls gimme a thumbs up.

3df99233-de97-4280-9538-5e4dfb424bc6
a473f1f8-e04b-4ad1-8b91-96bbf76a2f6e
99d44f8b-2525-49c5-924c-3dd3c074fe07
Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. my go to toppings for comfort food breakfast every morning like yogurt, oatmeal. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use it to mix in cookies, cake, salad. the options are endless. taste is not overly sweet. I like it.

08c95964-a28a-439d-b7ba-6678c70bc150
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Yummy is what Bobs oat meal - is especially old fashion and organic! I use a half of a apple lots of cinnamon and even a little ginger and top it off with walnuts. Oh my love the taste. It comes in a one pound bag which makes 9 bowls of oatmeal. Bobs Red Mill products are good quality and a trusted brand.

e40c73c0-6ed8-47de-bbd4-f82dd2589727
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

As a gluten intolerant, oat became my basic replacement, I mostly grind this oat into flour and use it in cakes, oat meals, pancakes thin bread and so many other things l. Or I can blend it with water and dates to makes oat milk for coffee. Isn’t oat just magic ! And what’s better for that than an organic and gmo free ! I recommend

281c1d67-95cc-41ea-b72d-833e071010c9
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I use for cooking and baking, adding to make foods go further (meatloaf, meatballs, burgers) also throw dry oats in blender and makes fabulous oat flour. Excellent quality, whole flakes, fresh and has a long shelf life. I love the resealable bag, makes it easy to store and keeps fresh, no spills or going stale. These are my favorite organic oats!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Organic whole rolled oat. Good taste. You can compare the "old fashion" and "quick cooking" style in the picture. Actually, no need to cook for both, just pour hot water and wait a few minutes. Please like the comment if the picture and review is useful for you.

a559aacc-6c3a-4e0b-9eea-c65cce1dcaaf
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I bought this for my daughter-in-law and infant grandson. They love it and often have it for breakfast, with mum declaring it delicious and satisfying. It's a reasonable price for such good quality.

37aee905-a3ac-46d9-9ec9-28823e5bf398
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

StazFoods
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Bob's always has the best ingredients, but the size, resealable package, and taste of these oats make them superior to other brands available! I like that I can always expect amazing quality, have the ease of use of a reusable pouch, and have plenty of oats for various breakfast recipes without needing to buy tons of small packs or decant packs into containers all the time. Needless to say, oats have various health benefits so this is a great option!