UG

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
Winter Comfort Food

Winter is around the corner -- time to get some split pea soup going in the crock pot! Bob's Red Mill is a really trusted brand, and this product is no exception. Not much else to say except fresh, clean, tasty split peas ready to be slow-cooked with carrots & onions (no ham in my case!). Great quantity for the price. Stores well. Healthy & delicious!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I've been missing pea soup. I live in Korea, so something like this isn't common. The package is pretty hefty, so there are plenty of serving sizes in this bag. The ingredients are simple: peas, with no extra additives or preservatives. As far as quality goes, Red Mill has never let me know. I recommend this product to anyone wanting a homecooked crockpot soup on the cheap.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

My husband had a family recipe of split peas soup and we weren't able to find the right split peas in HK, until we saw this on iherb. It's a big package (many more split pea soups to come!) at an unbeatable price point. The peas turned out soft and mushy, just the right consistency the recipe called for. We are very happy with it, and will definitely buy again.

I used it in making soup, it tasted really good. Good quality, ingredient as per package indicated. Good size for that price. smells nice. I recommend it to all who love making soups.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love these for making pea soup. This brand is fabulous for grains and legumes, the same price as the grocery store brands, but such nice quality.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The ingredients are natural with no added sugar .. the size is enough for a long time . I use it for my baby . I really recommend it for breakfast

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Bob's Red Mill,Green Split Peas has great composition and ingredients. Whole family love the taste and smell of this. Quality and use is great, packaging and size is great as well. If you find this useful thank you so pls like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

clean and great quality! Had great experience with this company so far!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Quality is good. Recommend to mix it with different ingredients, it will taste yummy. The smell of peas my favorite.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Where I come from, green split peas are not commonly available. I am happy I can order this product here.