UG

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My favourite gluten free substitute for cream of Wheat. This is by far my favorite brand of cream of rice, it’s the only one made from brown rice that I have found. I prefer the taste and texture to other brands of cream of rice made with white rice.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great cereal. I mix it 50/50 with Bob's Creamy Buckwheat cereal, which was recommended to me for digestive reasons. This rice cereal makes the buckwheat more palatable, and it's also good on it's own. I add a fair amount of cinnamon, and some nuts and seeds. My combo tastes sweet without any added sugar, and a bowl a day keeps things regular on the digestive front.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I am gluten and dairy free and I have found Bob Mills hot cereal and I love them all I am able to eat them I’m so happy to have good food to eat good hot warm food I think there is five or six of them that I buy and I interchange with them daily or every few days so thank you Bob Mitchel

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The texture of this hot cereal is so nostalgic without all the toxic ingredients and chemicals that come in the standard American hot cereals. This is a healthy alternative for when I get bored of my morning oats. Pair it with soy milk and fresh fruits for a hearty fiber filled meal.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Got this for emergency stock, its easy breakfast for camping too if you don’t like instant meals or breakfasts. This brand has good quality, but I always choose the organic and non gmo offers they have. Oats and grains have lots of pesticides, sprayed right before harvest, so I always make sure it’s organic and non gmo.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

First time I’ve had this but it was really nice. Slightly nutty flavour compared to plain white rice cereal and cooked up well. Great value too.

giuly
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

good quality. Nice alternative of oatmeal. easy to make porridge with this. size is enough for couple of weeks and daily use. I mainly use it as a preworkout meal topping with blueberries chocolate chips coconut and honey

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This one is really tasty, shame it's not organic. I like to make it with oat milk instead of water and have with strawberry jam and coconut flakes. Delicious!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

it is great, if you make it for the first time, just be patent,, follow instructions. it really needs the cooking time and the salt. I add a little more liquid, then mix in some protein powder at the end. I keep some pre-made batches in the fridge.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I have been using this product for years. The local shop no longer supplies it. I am so happy to discover that I can continue to get it from iherb.