UG

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
A bit small in size but worth it.

A bit smaller than expected. However the product is great, very gentle on the skin and good for frequent usage. The smell is also great.

giuly
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Nice package and easy to foam. Subtle scent, it is perfect for sensitive skin. let you with a fresh and clean skin without itchy effect after the shower would like to have a bigger size

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

This is just an overall good body wash. I really love the mix of menthol and aloe. You can feel the menthol working on your skin immediately. The aloe allows for good moisturizing of the skin and improvement of uneven tones. I like the amount of lather with each pump out of the container. Finally, it was very nice to get a package like this in the mail without any spillage or problems. This is a great body wash!

782b4a1b-3441-484b-bad9-ae4be239926b
Posted on May 22, 2022

Very nice and strong smell. Small size, comfortable bottle to use in shower. Good quality. Cooling effect.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

A little bit expensive, but has a strong good scent and really foamy.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Really runny. Lathers okay, smells decent, but didn't do any better than any other body wash, and not as good as the Cremo for roughly half the price I reviewed elsewhere. I found this to be true overall of other Blackwood products I ordered at the same time. I don't like to leave reviews if I think the product is less than 'average' because reviews are so subjective, but honestly this stuff is way overpriced and I won't buy Blackwood again.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Recommend - Pure Moisture Body Wash, 9.02 fl oz (266.67 ml)

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

My husband liked it much. Very fresh smell and freezing feelings)

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I was pleasantly surprised out how much yield you get from this soap. A little goes a long ways which is always nice. My only issue is the menthol is a bit strong, dominating other aromas in there. If you like menthol then this is a the product for you!