UG

Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Not just for kids, lol!

Not gonna lie, I don't have any little kids at home anymore. Bought these on a lark, looking for a cheap item to add to my order to get free shipping. My husband I both enjoyed them. And I can certainly see how kids would like these, plus they melt in your mouth, so no chance of choking. Would recommend for any age!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

These are the perfect "on the go" snack! I really like that hey taste delicious and are practically mess free. My daughter LOVES them! No added sugar or yuckie preservatives, only natural ingredients. Highly recommend! The quality is great. We have traveled with them and they hold their shape and dont break easily.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My 1 year old son is obsessed with these and so am I. They are so tasty and fun. Freeze dried yogurt basically. They are sweet, so I limit them, but good. I would eat them all day. Make sure you have some water for your little cause they can be a bit dry if you eat a few in a row.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

My baby loved these when he was 7 months old, and he continues to enjoy them now (10 months old) - they taste great, it's easy to carry around in your bag due to the zip lock package, and its easy to serve. Love that the ingredients are clearly listed. Would recommend for all ages above 7 months!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It's A good snack on the go. The quality of the ingredients is welcome and the taste is better than the other brands I've used so far. The size and the package are good, and leak-proof. The serving amount fits my baby's diet pretty well. I recommend. This to everyone .

My son loves this product. This is his favorite snack and favorite flavor. I also tried it myself and id say the flavor is great! Im also happy that the quality of this product is superb and the ingredients are all healthy. It also comes in a reasonable packaging and size is just perfect for my little one. Im happy with this.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

My baby nephews (age 1 & 2) love it as snacks bite. Most babies love this fruity combination (strawberry, apple, banana, mango - this one has 2) . The resealable package also offers easy storage. Even though this brand is cheaper, I think the quality is just as great. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

My baby really love them. Im giving her 1 time per day 5-7 ps. Just to make her happy. Sure i also tested and it's nice even for me . Definitely will be keep ordering.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

My baby’s new favorite. It has good taste. A great alternative to the other brand. Good thing i tried this! Will order again. Good quality, packaging and reasonable price. Size is perfect for toddlers.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

The children enjoyed these alot. They have good ingredients and are a great alternative to when they want some unhealthy snacks. It's also good for young kids and toddlers.