UG

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

a toner which moisturize your skin.. it is friendly to a very sensitive skin and even teen age can use as the composition of this product is very skin friendly... the size of this toner is big ..package has a quality...

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I apply this toner every evening after removing my make up and before using my night cream. Makes it’s job: refreshes the skin, and to be honest I don’t really expect more from the toner.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Previous toners had left my skill looking dull and feeling dry, but not this one. I use it as directed and I can see a significant change in my skin. Definitely recommend it!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Good product. It has a consistency like water. No scent. I apply it by soaking a cotton round and swiping it on my face. It doesn't sting or causes any irritation to my skin. Good amount of product for the price.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Natural and pleasant scent, provides adequate hydration but won’t feel heavy at all. Suitable for sensitive and sensitive/combination skin. Nice value for money and will purchase again.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Good alcohol-free toner that I use to remove residual makeup and cleanse the skin. Can sometimes irritate the dry parts of my combination skin. Large size bottle lasts a long time.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Normal. The quality is not bad. You can take it. The price suits. The effect seems to be there

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great toner I love that there is a purified water