UG

Juneberry
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Mild everyday cleanser

It’s indeed a mild micro-foam cleanser. It’s pearlescent, with a green hue and tea-tree scent. I use it as a second step cleanser, after the cleansing balm. So I can’t state if it removes the make-up on its own. I use this particular face wash only once daily. Any face cleanser needs to be mixed in between your wet palms first and only then applied and massaged into your wet skin and washed off with luke warm water, as per the dermatologists. I have a sensitive, rosacea prone skin however this cleanser is gentle and doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin.

d7620cfb-bc13-4d31-bbd3-ffc8ddea3217
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really like this brand and I bought often sorbet for make up removing. This was my first face wash I got I it didn’t disappoint me. It cleans very well , and will last me very long. I have big pores and this foam really help me with deep cleaning.

Posted on May 21, 2022

It’s very soft I always everyday it clean my face and refresh it

Posted on May 29, 2022

It reduced the size of pores to almost ZERO. It peels gently leaving skin soft without redness.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Great foam cleanser. Great to use after oil cleanser. Very soft to skin and great for roseacea

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

One of the best face wash. Specially for acne and oily skin.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Good size. Been using it daily for a week & it is not drying. Does not foam much & seems more like a gel cleanser than a foam cleanser. Too gentle that it does not seem to clean well. There’s always residual sunscreen / makeup after cleansing. There’s an unpleasant scent of clay that stays on the rest of the day.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Great product quality is good and easy to use package is perfect

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

great cleanser leaves the skin feeling fresh and smooth, no resedue after use.