UG

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This is a great cleansing balm it removes sunscreen and all makeup it makes my night routine much easier and i don’t have to waste a bunch of makeup wipes. Good for sensitive skin and if you have dry skin this will help moisturize and make it soft and not strip your skin if it’s moistures No problems with packaging.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

My usual balms were IT and Emma Hardy, however, IT changed their formula and my aged skin became too sensitive to E.Hardy balm which has a lot of essentials oils. I was on look out for new balm. This is is a win. I tried regular one and this one, nourishing. I like nourishing better. There is no much a difference, but still after this one my skin felt little bit more nourishing. It emulsifies well and melts all make up. I put it on my eyes and lashes and it melts water proof mascara well without irritating my eyes. The price is little bit high, however, I always wait for discount. I like that it has no smell too.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This is the only cleansing balm I have ever used that does not strip my skin of any oils, leaves it nourished and clean without any issues! The scent is a bit musky (not my favourite initially, as I don't like my skin smelling of perfume), but the quality is wonderful! It feels like a premium product, with many benefits (given the ingredients), and a whipped composition that is easy to use and glide on the skin, without tugging. My current favourite cleansing balm! I didn't notice any sensitivity to it, and it's very helpful in moisturising dry skin types.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I just love it!!! , it didn’t dry my skin and it removed the makeup like magic and it didn’t make my skin sensitive , plus it makes my skin glowing

e3fe0bd5-ccc5-4652-9105-9e0f0e65ff71
Posted on May 19, 2022

never tried this one before, usually, I get the original but I have dry skin and this felt very luxurious on the skin. I'm not sure if it moisturizes the skin since it's quickly washed out but it's definitely not drying when used.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I don’t usually wear makeup. I use this as cleanser. My skin didn’t feel dry after using it and it makes my skin smooth, Good for dry and dehydrated skin.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

My second time purchase and I love how gently it removes make up from my face, having sensitive skin, this means a lot. It’s part of my 2 step evening cleaning.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Great commodity, of course. Fast delivery. I will order more, for sure. I recommend to buy.

Posted on May 9, 2022

It takes off my makeup really quickly, but it turns to a foam cleanser after it's wet. I find that quite hard to remove. I double cleanse so it's not a huge deal