UG

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
Back Flower Remedy

Great product really helps my 92 year old Mum deal with anxiety during this virus attacking the world. The package was perfect. My only problem was with Australia Post. If possible please tell them to leave if not home as getting to the post office is not easy. As far as your efficient packaging and getting from the warehouse to delivery was excellent.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I bought this for my mom with anxiety. She claims that it does help her. Psychological or not but if she feels that it helped, no harm repurchasing this for her. It’s small and handy to keep in her purse.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I bought this at the reduced price, to carry with me as well as to use at home. Also I have bought the kids' one, without alcohol. They are both great value!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Have used this for years to calm nerves under stressful times. Helps to calm the mind before sleeping too, even though they make a sleep aid as well I have found this product does the job as well.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

I’ve been experiencing high levels of anxiety lately, which has been keeping me up a lot. I forgot that I had this in the cup board and am so glad that I’ve found it because it honestly works to calm my nerves and abates my anxiety. Tastes like a herbal tincture and isn’t very strong, just take a sip of water after to wash it down if you need and you’ll be fine x

Posted on May 26, 2022

Good for stress relief especially during the covid pandemic. But my country is selling cheaper

552e81d1-c9e1-4b13-bc35-fa33ce8ade9e
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

great sale ,I am happy.Bach Flower is a great brand.It heps to relax quickly