UG

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Great product

Great product great shipping speed nice discount for first time buyer. Gets the job done took a little bit to kick in but body is used to caffeine. But this has effects of caffeine but no side effects just a slow coming down so then another few squirts and good to go again and no sugar as I am trying to decrease sugar intake!! A++ for me

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Use a few sprays of this for the afternoon slump instead of a cup of coffee, cause the caffeine would effect my sleep and Rescue Energy does not.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

You're the only company that I an find the Bach remedies that I prefer. The Bach Rescue remedy has been a staple for me for many years. Before I retired, my stressful job kept me craving something to have handy that helped keep me calm and centered. My doctor suggested I try Bach items and after researching and trying, I'm a long time fan.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

rescue remedy is the best carry it everywhere I go thank you BacH

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

A spray or two of this helps when I'm stressed out or experiencing anxiety. I can't say I notice much of a difference from the different types (e.g. energy vs. sleep). I mostly find that it's calming.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Apr 27, 2021

I have mild anxiety and I have used this for many years and it help tremendously.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

Wasn't sure if this would be the real deal, but I actually find it very effective.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

got too excited about this, that I overlooked the words - contains alcohol..

Posted on Dec 7, 2016

Thankyou for offering a product that is not necessarily given by a doctor. I'm slowly weaning of doctors meds and you site has become my favourite one there is. I also use rescue sleep and rescue feelings if stress. I have found you are the cheapest that I can access these products through and want to Thankyou for offering this service. Sandra.