UG

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 28, 2021
Fresh and healthy with no chemicals

Chemicals are in ever product these days but why intake them if you can get just as great products made plant based. I have tried many tooth paste but this is by far the best. Fresh in the mouth and lasts a little after too but not much long after, that's the only down side to it but I use their mouth wash and that works just fine. I highly recommend this to my friends.

d2bfaeee-58f4-473e-955d-2badddd4743a
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I consider this product as my favorite toothpaste, I have been using it for over a month, and I am satisfied with the results. My teeth got slightly whiter, my gums feel healthier and clean after use. The smell & taste are not very fresh like fluoride pastes, but I don't mind. BTW, this toothpaste is made under Dabur licensing, and Dabur is a very effective and naturally made brand in India.

89ced408-239e-4640-b77d-81d04de10632
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I immediately experienced a benefit from this quality toothpaste. It contains a composition of classical Ayurveda ingredients. I use it every day and enjoy the pleasant mint flavor, and love the clean feeling it gives my teeth. It has a smart-looking package and the tube size is larger than most. A good value

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

No more sensitive teeth. This toothpaste is unique in a way that it does not leave strong aftertaste like most of the factory produced ones. After using this toothpaste for a few months, during my regular dentist cleaning appointment, my dentist did not ask me to get a periodontal cleaning done. This is the first time in last 2 years I dint have to do it so its working great for me.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

The first time I used this I thought something was very wrong with it because I could not get rid of the toothpaste taste even after eating solid foods, so I left a negative review. Later I learned that my salivary glands were swollen and that they caused multiple issues, including a very prolonged aftertaste. Now that my salivary glands are back to normal I like this toothpaste which leaves my teeth clean and breath fresh.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Size , flavor , package,quality and scent is amazing Useful for age , essential oil To much benefit for sensitive skin The reason for using cause is Moisturizer Nourishment Amazing i love it The size and quality is perfect And the package and scent is good The texture and composition is excellent I always use with moisturizer

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

There’s no fresh mint flavor and yet one’s mouth feels wonderfully clean, fresh and well-taken care of. Our mouths have their own microbiome and the many millennia old science of Ayurveda knows this. Teeth feel clean, gums are strengthened and an overall very good feeling. Always ordering it.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I have tried a wide range of toothpastes with more natural ingredients. This tops it with the slightly minty herbal flavor. Good texture and gets frothy easily. Most of the ingredients are natural and this has one of the best compositions compared to other toothpaste's ingredients and flavour. I have sensitive teeth, but it is gentle and cleans my teeth well. I have used this for over a year, each tube lasts me a good few months. Only gripe is the price seems to keep increasing.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I’m always in search for natural and gluten-free toothpaste and one of my friends recommended this brand. It is good for sensitive teeth and leaves the mouth very clean and refreshed. The quality is great as it doesn’t contain chemical ingredients, the size is a bit small but you only need to use a small amount of the product.