UG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love this soap. The scent is heavenly! The only thing I’m disappointed with is the size. It’s small and the bar does not last as long. Packaging was nice. Gentle on sensitive skin and does not dry out the skin. Your skin will also feel clean after each use. Great quality overall and I will purchase again.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on May 19, 2022

I first bought this soap for myself because I love anything rose. My youngest daughter who is now living with me also loves it so I get her her own subs and anyone who I’ve given it to us a gift, absolutely loves it. It leaves a wonderful scent in my bathroom.

This is a very luxurious feeling soap and is just beautifully scented, with all natural and vegan ingredients! The smell is very strong and lingers nicely on the skin after a shower, which some people might have a hard time with, but I prefer. It comes very beautifully packaged in completely recyclable wrapping which also does a great job of keeping the bar fresh and well scented. The rose scent is very rich without being fake or too perfumey smelling, and a bar lasts for a long time. Also, the price cannot be beat! I have tried a whole bunch of the soaps from the Auromere line, and this one is a favorite by far. It is very gentle, and not drying to my sensitive skin whatsoever also, which is a huge bonus for me. I will continue to use this for as long as this company continues to offer it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I love all these soaps, but this one is a touch different because of the rose scent. If you like a classic rose scent this will likely be a welcome addition. If you don't, you might prefer to avoid. Personally I like it. It smells like real, fragrant roses, and these soaps are kind to my skin, and I love the herbal ingredients. I get good staying power out of these, so long as I keep them on a try to stay dry between uses. My sensitive, itchy-prone skin isn't bothered by these, and they provide a nice lather.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I love the scent of rose and flowers. This will not suit someone who doesn't like rose. However, this rose is also earthy . The bar is small but a little goes a long way. It is important to keep it dry between uses, otherwise the bar can melt too fast sitting in water.