UG

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is a great natural essential oil spray for body and space. I used this everyday while traveling for a week to freshen under arms and hair. It didn’t dry out my sensitive skin or clog my pores. I also used this mostly citrus scent before my yoga practice and found it stimulating and helpful for motivation!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Of so I don't use it for working out. I do use it for motivation though! I work at home and love the scent of this mist. The essential oils used in this blend are great. The quality of the oils is on par with the brand. One or two sprays in the air reinvigorates me and refocuses me to get me back to work.

Posted on May 18, 2022

The scent is fresh and amazing. The composition of orange, peppermint and lavandin essential oils gives you a good fresh feeling. I use it as a refresher in my room when I want to create a special atmosphere. But the package sticker says you can use it as a body mist too, recommending for workout and motivation.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I do t use this to workout but I do use it when I have a big day of chores or house work and cooking etc

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

To be honest, I dread working out! Even though I feel great after, starting the workout is not something Im great at. This mist helps to put me in a motivational headspace and it also smells awesome!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Awesome scent and quality:) I will definitely buy this again:)

Posted on May 16, 2022

I use it at gym. It is bonus for sweety workout session.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I used it as space spray to refresh the rooms. It has a quite pleasant scent. I like it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

great smell but doesn`t last so long...