UG

Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Love it

I'll admit I was a bit skeptical about Aura Cacia, but their essential oils are great. I use this one in my diffuser, but scantly - a few drops are more than enough, and smell very strong. Smells similar to jasmine essential oil, but cheaper, which is great for me.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This Ylang Ylang essential oil is delightfully earthy—it smells like an enchanted garden filled with lush greenery. I use this to add scent to my body oil and I also add it to distilled water for a nice refreshing spray. I like Aura Cacia essential oils since they are natural and good quality for the price.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This natural Ylang Ylang smells super good! It smells like a soothing floral bouquet. I usually use 3 drops of the this beautiful EO with 1 tablespoon of some vegetable oil for massages and I always feel renewed, it's a feminine balm. Ylang Ylang oil as a therapeutic function is an aphrodisiac, antidepressant (helps in treatments), antiseptic, reduces anger and insecurity (consult a therapist to know how to use it).

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Marvelous quality. The product is super. I recommend to buy. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. Comes quickly.

One of my best qualities size sent either I use it every day is good for H good scent Packaging was eco-friendly position good I feel great it’s soothing benefit age composition natural benefits so good thing I highly commend it it’s essential oil one of the best one

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Highly recommend, beautiful scent. I use it with natural lavender and natural peppermint essential oils. Also, the size, package and quality are perfect. One of the benefits of inhaling you will feel calm and soothe plus people use it since ages so it is safe. I don’t know about composition.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

In love with this scent! I love all aura cacias products with high quality. I do have allergy for scents. And aura cacias oils never make me feel allergic on them. I think they re all natural. All oil has different benefits. This ylang ylang one is effective on feminine energy! İ usually use it with diffuser at night times!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I wasn’t familiar with the scent of Ylang Ylang on it’s own before, so all I can speak to is this specific one. It’s a sweet floral aroma, slightly soapy. I added a drop of it to my diffuser along with some other oils and I found it quite a pleasant addition. It is pretty strong so you really don’t need to use much either. Overall I am happy with it and glad to have it in my collection. Shipping was super fast and everything packaged securely as always! It arrived earlier than expected.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This is a floral and sweet smelling essential oil to me. It seems of good quality and brings out amazing smells when combined with other aura cacia oils. My fav combo is 4 drops vetiver + 4 french lavender + 3-4 drops sandalwood and 3 drops of ylang ylang (if 4 added then its too sweet). Vetiver is not my fav oil but boy the swetness of ylang and others made it a very luxurious smell combo. The oil diffuser may get a little but too oily if you use diluted sandalwood but thats fine, it washes off. Id be happy if Aura Cacia mentioned what III meant as everyone here is asking. Also if its diluted wouldve been nice to know that hut its seems undiluted to me. Will buy more. PS. Just read that I, II and III are a grading system for ylang ylang extraction oils, I being the most potent and III being the mildest.