UG

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
Dog loves it

My dog usually gets scared when she see any type of spray in my hand. She was fine with this one and let me use it on her.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Nice product! It was a little strong lavender aroma but it’s getting less and nicely blended in. My dog’s hair looks very shine after using the spray and brushed.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Smells nice but not overwhealming. The size is good and the packaging practical. I spray it on the dogs fur and use the cloth to dry it up a bit and then brush through

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

We adopted a puppy and got this to get her cleaned up in between the weekly baths. It smells so good and it's easy to use. Good results so definitely on the re-purchase list

Megan25
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Subtle smell but nice. A little goes a long way.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Must have for furry friends!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

it is good fir my dog after walk

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is so subtle that neither my dog nor I care. A nice and gentle scent. I use it when I come back from a walk and clean my feet and fur. I use the spray directly on my back and wipe it off. It's good to be able to use this spray and storm properly. My dog is lying down on his own and waiting as if to ask him to wipe it off quickly. He seems to like it too. And when you wipe the paws, the dirt quickly comes off, and it seems that it also moisturizes. My dog uses it every day with no problems. I was right to buy it. Try it!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Long Coated Chihuahua When wiping off the body after a walk, the scent is a clean ginger scent. Ginger, or Japanese ginger! At first, I thought that this smell might be too strong for dogs, but the smell quickly disappeared and the natural odor of dogs was eliminated. The texture became soft and fluffy, and at that point, I was convinced that this product might be good. I have some doubts about it, but I think it would be very good if you could use it well for big dogs and long-haired children such as Ameko-chan.

mori-ring
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It is used for wiping after brushing after returning home from a walk. I don't like my dog because I'm not used to it, but I'm happy that it's easy to use. However, the nozzle part is unstable and spinning, and there is some liquid leakage, which is delicate. There is a sense of security that iHerb purchases as a liquid to spray on your dog.