UG

Jasminelisin
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Low card low sugar treat!

If you’re like me and have a nagging sweet tooth but trying to stay low sugar and low carb, this one’s for you. They’re really good-right amount of sweetness plus coconut and chocolate mixed to create this super delicious treat! The only problem is that you might finish all five bars in one go😁

3e8d2894-9fe4-42c1-ad20-c7a8cb4d7097
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

The perfect amount of energy and protein as a boost for my and daily cycling rides. These bars are also a perfect sizes to carry in my jersey pockets. Highly recommended to keep you going on your rigorous workouts to help sustain performance and maintain a diet balance with healthy ingredients.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I’m sad coz it’s already no more I eat all. I should buy a lot, but I only bought 1 pack. I will purchase again I hope not yet sold out, I love it, I love coconut flavor too.

95248616-ceba-44f0-9c0e-070751e1299a
148927bd-0b11-446e-993c-ef866ac16c2b
4d5b7a0b-3888-4cee-a8fe-34c794c3e830
815dc480-c6ff-48e3-9363-ce1cb1c893d1
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

It is an average chocolate coconut bar. Nice combination of coconut and a bit bitter chocolate, but if feels quite dry and not as tasty as I hoped for. I am not going to repurchase again, but it was okay if you don't have high expectations.. In summer keep it in fridge as the chocolate melted and was very messy when eating. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

c4a15100-6857-4079-9a88-78ded8807a49
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Supposedly these are good quality for fiber and protein but they taste heavenly like a dessert. If you love coconut and chocolate, you can’t go wrong with ordering these. They are light and small so you don’t feel guilty eating them. My only complaint is they’re a little expensive, in my humble opinion.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022