UG

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I like it's purely vit E without anything else added. But I wish they could use different packaging for the drops. ( for example, use glass tube instead of a hole on the plastic cap for the drop )

No scent, good quality, size, package, composition, use ages +18, nourishment for skin 👍🏻

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The container is not so easy to use. Except for that I do like the product! Very thick

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Item came quickly and was packaged very well. It was thick and rich and worked very well in the under eye serum I made.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

So far I like it I add it to my cream at night and on the ends of my hair

Posted on Oct 19, 2021
Auto-translated from Arabic

Very very nice, the first time I find liquid vitamin E in the form of D-Tocopherol. I have been looking for it for a while and I was happy to provide it with iHerb. I highly recommend buying it, as it can be mixed with hair oils and hair and body mixtures with just a few drops and enjoy the results. Please do not skimp on me by clicking like, I need points, please.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Vitamin E is an important nutrient for the skin. Vitamin E benefits your skin by protecting it from free radicals that can damage cells and lead to early signs of aging. You are exposed to free radicals in your daily life whether from air pollution, cigarette smoke or damage from the sun's UV rays. The use of Vitamin E provides a protective shield against these elements. Although there are about eight different types of vitamin E, you'll likely only find one called "alpha-tocopherol" in cosmetics. If you see the name "tocopherol" on the ingredient list of your favorite skincare product, it's Vitamin E! Here's what to know about its natural sources and how to use it as part of your skin care regimen. Aroma Size Packaging Benefit Essential Oil Formula Sensitive Moisturizing Nutrition

633d29cb-2236-4f40-a454-c158fe05ac24
Posted on Nov 6, 2021
Auto-translated from Japanese

Currently, I use natural vitamin E oil habitually, but since it is new, I bought it, and this is my second type. Compared to the one in use, this one has a considerably higher viscosity in color and feels like a film. I'm glad that my skin became smooth, but I couldn't get rid of it even after washing my face in the bath, and I felt that it gradually accumulated on my skin, so I stopped. It smells a bit like mining, but the container is easy to use.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The texture is relatively thick, like honey, apply a drop on your hands, the opponent will immediately soften, I hope it will be useful for eczema

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

The feeling of use is not good, but when I use it, my hair gets better and there is no residual impurity caused by chemicals.