UG

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
~As I Am, Curl Clarity Shampoo ~

Bought this to try on a review from others. Absolutely beautiful shampoo. light, smell so feminine + a little goes a long way despite the shampoo appearing to be quite watery. Does not strip hair of natural oils therefore leaves hair in awesome condition - as for my waves turning into curls - wow love it and can't say enough positives ~ Highly recommend ~

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This was the first shampoo I bought to start my curly girl method journey and don't plan on changing it. I use cowash from the same brand and the two have been working wonders for my lifeless hair. Cleanses my scalp and hair from any product build up while keeping hair moisturized.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The best clarifying shampoo out there! Despite having no sulphates, this shampoo does a great job at removing product buildup. This shampoo has quite a thin watery texture, but lathers really well and a little goes a long way. I don’t feel like it strips my scalp of oils, but I wouldn’t recommend it for every wash day. I use this once every 1-2 weeks, or whenever my hair feels a bit weighed down and it always brings my 3a curls back to life. Overall, the scent is amazing and it is a good size for value, plus the packaging is super cute!

The shampoo definitely does its job. I feel like it really gets rid of all the build-up, the hair feels clean, albeit somewhat stripped. However, it is more gentle than other clarifying shampoos that I've tried, it leaves the hair quite manageable. The scent is nice too, it smells of coconut and citrus.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This did a fantastic job of removing all the buildup from the products that I used in the last month. My hair did not feel straw-like either. As I Am products all smell wonderful, this is no different.

Sam
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Generally, I like this shampoo because it's got a nice ingredient list and lather, but I won't buy it again because I was expecting a clarifying shampoo and don't think this did a good job of removing product buildup from my hair. I have oily skin and 3A curls so I use a ton of styling products AND I tend to have an oily scalp...so I need something that's really going to clean my hair. This behaved more like any normal shampoo in my experience.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I’m honestly not sure how effective it is in clarifying. But I use it with the itchy scalp dandruff conditioner from the same brand so it seems effective! It smells good too. I wish the bottle was a bit bigger though

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I bought As I Am for the first time. this smells good and moisturizing. I prefer this over Acura.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I liked the product Excellent composition. Convenient packaging. Satisfied with the result

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Great product. It's quality is very good and my scalp loves it.