UG

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1920
This is the best product for my daughter's hair

I think with Curly hair it's really hard to find a product that works best for your texture. This has work well for my daughter's hair. She is mixed and her curls are not that soft, I would say"medium soft"Also she has a lot of hair so the curls are deep and a lot. I tried too many products and some made her hair hard and kinda "crisp" when her hair dried. This made her hair softer and bouncy! Also it defined her curs very well. I think this is the perfect product for her texture.I recommend parents to try different products and see what's work best for their kids hair. If the hair is very very soft you might need something different, and if it's very coil and nappy you might want to try this just to see if you will achieve the texture you want.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

My daughter has curls and when I used this my baby’s hair is still soft when dries . Its a must since kids dont usually likes to tie their hair

a0ba0045-906f-4e88-913a-4c59f4fa39b0
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

My 11 month old started developing the genetic curls. Only used for a week and her hair is already softer and more hydrated. Better to stay natural and nuture from the start i belive! Lets grow these roots

d1bfa52d-968b-47e2-bb73-0feab214f0a1
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Smells SO GOOD. Just what my daughter needs m. It’s moisturizing and perfect for Jon shampoo days for my curly toddler. Love this brand and it’s really gentle for littles.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

very good scent the kids loved it the aplication is easy for kids, the quality is very good sutes eve for the baby , the size is good i recomendExcellent!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Fantastic slip. I really enjoyed using this product for my daughter. Not so easy to dispense but the washing power and slip make up for it

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

It’s perfect for my curly 2 y.o. daughter. Hair becomes soft, smells nicely and no tears! Sometimes use it myself as well, very gentle.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I use this for my age 2yr old. She's got curly hair and it helps. Quality product. Gentle and sensitive on her hair.

24e507f3-f787-4678-b548-b2d9364b827c