UG

Posted on Oct 25, 2021
Amazing!!!! Plz like

First of all my friend recommended this for me she said it mad her hair looking stronger but i wasnt interested cause she told me to take the whole collection.. and I thought it was too expensive to me and one time she told me to try it and i loveeed the way it made my hair and the smell was wonderful then i directly bought it i got the hair mask the conditioner and the leave in .. even my mom and my colleague noticed! My hair is dry plus I bleached it 2 years ago that made my hair looking dead and frizzy (dont it on the scalp)

584cecca-8778-4af0-8402-faa8d7356c8e
90790414-42e8-4a5c-9fca-af67267a0272
05517bc7-74f9-4592-99e7-2e658f6e3df5

Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer

f0391871-bea5-4c91-8673-7fe274d6ea33
2435ec9b-853b-41bd-914c-550b8579c593
4a35802e-b26f-4321-aa09-20ebc38ce2c1
c256da5d-737b-4c47-8fc5-887969c2bb44
b6e700cd-ca51-46d2-8ed9-1703d7df3cb3
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My hair was damaged by a recent rebonding treatment at a hair salon. My hair was fuzzy, dry and brittle. After using this conditioner, my hair is more tame and easier to comb after washing. The amount needed is not a lot so this bottle can last at least 3 months. There isn't much scent which is good as I like to apply my own after wash product and there won't be a conflict of smell.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Wonderful compliment to the shampoo. This is thick and creamy. I love the texture. And it really softens my dry brittle hair. Will rebuy !! Usually with other shampoos even after conditioning I have to use tons of products to take the fluff and dryness. After using artnatural shampoo and conditioner my hair is tame soft and rather shiny.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022