UG

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Großartig!

my dog loves it and the ingredients are of high quality one serving is enough to use for weeks the size is good and the packaging is sanitary my pet dog loves it and the composition is beneficial for health and is supposed to use frequently. I highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Easy to use! Amazing kit. A great set that has everything. Nice smell of toothpaste. Great quality. I really like the finger brush. Double sided brush - that's what I needed. Me and my pet's recommendation 🥰

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Brush is durable and has two sizes. It is really easy and comfortable and my dog doesn’t seem to mind me brushing is teeth. I didn’t really needed to use the finger brush.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Excellent value for this purchase. I really like that it comes with both the dual head toothbrush and finger brush. My corgi loves the taste of the toothpaste as well.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I use this on my 7 yo pitbull. He loves the smell and started to drool even before I brush his teeth. It’s nice that he cooperates quite well. The brush works nicely. I like it!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I was afraid my dog wouldn’t enjoy this but so far he’s ok with me trying to brush what I can while he licks the toothpaste.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

always having a hard time for dog to cooperate when teeth brushing. This toothpaste is very effective as my dog seems to like the taste and cooperates a little when teeth brushing

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

even my dog doesn't like the beef scent on the toothpaste, and the odor stays in her mouth for really long time. The brushes are good quality

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

- amazing toothpaste, using daily the result is visible. functional ingredients and palatable flavor.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is a type of product that we obtain better results using continuously, the smell and taste pleases the dogs