UG

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I used milk, mixed it with an egg, then add the cheese powder, stir the mixture using low heat till boil, switched off the heat, poured in the cooked macaroni. Paired with some veggies Enjoyed it in a cold winter day, just spent 15 minutes, job done, a hearty and healthy breakfast.

83f18766-2723-4343-a5ee-27e820561c82
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I really am not a boxed mac & cheese person mostly due to most on the market are full of not so great ingredients, Annie's to the rescue! I now feel better with this product. I throw in veggies and spices and behold a nice sidedish or quick meal. Glad I tried this.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

You can feel the real taste of cheese and the quality of the pasta that is organic and all the ingredients are the best for my son. I like this product because it makes my day easier to make dinner for my child. also I like this because it looks great like I did it from scratch.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love to use this and am very happy to have this product. very fast delivery. the scent, and best quality. This product is best for my family. The size is very nice. The age of the product is fresh. The packaging is best. good benefit for us. very gentle and not so sensitive

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I love it! I really love this brand's products, especially their Mac & cheese. The flavor is great, you can taste the real cheddar in it, unlike the pastas which are artificially flavored. The ingredients are high-quality and organic, the pasta is easy to cook. I wish the package were bigger though. I will continue purchasing it regularly. Do not raise the price please!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

we love mac and cheese! but they are not a staple in Taiwan, and at times the bigger stores carry Kraft the blue box kind. The Annie brand on iHber is not more expensive, has more flavors, and is fresher than the ones I've gotten at the store, so getting them here is a much better deal than getting them at the regular stores. PLUS back in the States, the Annie brand ones are always more expensive than the Kraft ones. Will def. order again next time! Yummy and rich and very cheesy.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

High quality and delicious does not give up on every purchase The size is very good The ingredients are high quality and natural The use and preparation are very simple

43ef18a2-6103-4737-ad96-68abf69a8dd9
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is the best packaged macaroni and cheese option I've ever tried. It has a rich, hearty flavor. I recommend two things: 1) use unsalted water for boiling the macaroni shells, and 2) add a little milk once the mac, cheese and sauce are in a serving bowl. The sauce packet is great, but just a tad too rich and thick for my liking. I also place a dab of butter in the pot before returning the cooked shells. Doing this prevents them from sticking to the bottom of the pot.