UG

Posted on May 17, 2022
Nice product

I like how the composition is fairly natural as I'm concerned about chemicals. Gentle on my sensitive skin. Minimal scent. I use it for anti-aging. Seems great quality. Size of package is fairly small but the price isn't too bad.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I love this serum. I use it morning and night, and it keeps my skin very nice and supple. Very very light smell. Comfortable package. The only downside on my part is that it seems to end too soon. I'm on my second bottle in a few months, while the cream from the same series isn't even half-way done.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

My skin type : Dry/Sensitive and allergic prone skin (Age : 22yo) Time of use : 2 weeks (twice a day) | Will I but it again? : Yes **If you have allergic prone skin like I do, this product did not cause redness, irritation or burning sensation like other Andalou naturals products did except, when used around the eyes** When it comes to the product itself, it does have a slimy feeling to it. When applied on the face It leaves a sticky/tacky feeling, and the face keep looking glowy/oily during the day (should not use too much of it) I personally like that since I have a very dry skin but that something to keep in mind! The scent is nice; it has a light Citrusy smell to it. Overall, this is a good product did not notice any change in my skin elasticity but did improve overall appearance of the skin and saw an improvement in my expression wrinkle’s appearance. Something that I started doing recently is mixing this serum with some of my Niacinamide powder and it works great! [Check my profile for other products reviews] ملخص : منتوج جيد، يخلي البشرة لامعة و مرطبة طوال اليوم (يخلي طبقة لزجة على الوجه)، لاحظت تحسن في نوعية و تجاعيد بشرتي، احب ان امزجه مع بودرة النياسيناميد B3 يعطي نتيجة رائعة، له رائحة الليمون

1a3f9bbc-74c8-4a66-b6bc-45a63c141909
f7bdcc9a-f3ad-4fb2-b49b-b96e0074bad6
fc6b8a1c-e9f4-4482-9cc0-363a5b6b1d02
82977d99-5efb-41da-a527-e37591e7de7c

It feels a little sticky going on and a bit hard to absorb occasionally stung my skin ever so slightly on application but that could just be a skin sensitivity issue. I'd proably use this more as on overnight treatment due to it leaving my skin a little bit more oily than preferred (not unbearable I'm just not into the whole 'dewy' skin feeling). It does say to apply lightly as well so I feel a little will go a long way! The smell is refreshing and inoffensive which is always a plus. Haven't noticed my skin feeling worse or any breakouts! All in all feels good and hopefully a great way to get some much needed collagen!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

My skin adores this product! So hydrating and gentle on my sensitive skin! The scent is very light and pleasant. I have purchased at least 5 bottles and keep coming back for more!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I love Andalou Naturals products! This one does not disappoint. I have very sensitive skin and I find no irritation happening. It applies easily with a lovely light scent.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I am a serum hoarder, and always wanting to try new ones. Andalou Naturals is one of my favourite brands! This does not disappoint. I use it while my face is still damp after a shower before applying my cream. Feels luxurious.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I trust this brand. This product absorbs well and feels great all day.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Highly recommend to use it with vitamin C from Andalou, the size is average, but the benefit is noticeable

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Another great product by the brand I love. With no harmful ingredients and a gentle smell