UG

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Repeated purchase of this Ester-C. Prefer the version with the Citrus bioflavonoids ingredient. The tablet size is easy to swallow and it has helped to improve my immunity. Also, this non-acidic version is good my gastric issues. Like the value for money and good effects of this product.

a68cc4a5-635d-499a-bf91-9c3f68acc4b9
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Vitamin C is one of the most essential vitamins for the human body. It is related to many processes that happen in the body. Among other things, it is essential for good absorption of iron, maintains health, helps me a lot in the beginning of colds and certainly helps in various other processes. Because my digestive system is sensitive I prefer to take non-acidic vitamin C so I use ester C.the quality of this product is great,the ingredient is just what i need.

1170756a-d645-41fe-87c7-54bd969b1a7f
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have taken three half-tablets every day for many years (easy to cut with a pen knife / total 1.5 tablets per day). They noticeably help me stay calm mentally and I almost never catch cold. I also give each of my 20 kg dogs 1 tablet per day (also split into 2 halves). They used to have occasional illnesses like diarrhea or loss of appetite, but much less after taking this ester C daily. I don't react well to the one with bioflavinoids. I need this type without added bioflavinoids.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Very good vitamin for your immune system. The pills are rather bug but I chop them up and mix them in food, yoghurt etc and it's easier to swallow. The quality of the capsules are absolutely great. A high dose of vitamin c to boost your immune system nowadays. Very satisfied customer!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Very good quality in nice size. Good ingredients and no acid. Nice package and save my health in those corona days and I’m taking it all the year along because it’s good for my immune system. There is no taste so I can take it with no problem.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

The tablet is quite big to swallow so kids might find this a bit hard to take. But I have no problem with it. I like this because it doesn't give me the same acidity that I get from other Vitamin C's. It's quite gentle on my stomach. I have been taking this for about 6 months now.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The best C vitamin form for people, who has problems with the stomach (reflux, acidity, gastric mucosa, etc.), capsule size is small and easy to swallow, potency is 500 mg, so in case of flu, 2 capsules help improve the immunity and give huge antioxidant effect. Package, quality is good, no taste.