UG

Posted on May 16, 2022

This is perfect for what I wanted it for. I add it to my sweeteners to make my own low carb brown sugar. The quality is good as is the price. Yacon syrup is much lower carb than molasses and is a great substitute for those of us on a low carb diet.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Just the right amount of half honey and half caramel sweetness! I first heard about this from Dr. Greger's book "How not to diet". It supposedly contains fructans that feeds the the good gut bacteria. In fact, Yacon syrup is a concentrated prebiotic source and your tiny gut helpers absolutely love and adore this stuff. It's only 1/3 the calories of honey and the sugars are mostly in the form of these fructans that our bodies can't digest but our friendly flora can! Everyone benefits here. Win-win. I add a tablespoon to morning oats and it's very delicious I tell you. Take care and feed those gut helpers, and they will in return take care of you! They will help you make informed decisions by honing not only your gut instincts; but also, keeping your immunity sky high for great health!

giuly
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Expensive but because of great ingredient and quality. Benefit for diabetes people which are sensitive to Glycemic. Use it in many ways: yogurt coffee,pancakes,waffles and so on

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I use this in my morning coffee. The taste is subtle, someone said “ like if a fig married a prune!” This is a great way to enhance our prebiotics. I wish the bottle was larger for the price.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I absolutely love this Yacon syrup…it has a burnt caramel flavour, lovely consistency & it tastes great with everything! I will definitely keep ordering it!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

So happy to receive this replacement of honey for my keto lifestyle. I like the taste and it’s not overly sweet. Nice wrapped for international shipping.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Very good substitute for sugar. Takes a little time to get used to its taste. I find it one of the best Yacon Syrops, stays in the liquid stage till the last drop. Some other Yacon syrops solidify very fast and are impossible to use.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Even though this is pricey, it's a really tasty alternative to sugar. It has a taste of molasses and maple syrup. I really enjoyed it. I'm thinking bulk honey, maple syrup, or molasses would be cheaper. But this was a fun alternative.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

I love its rich and sweet taste! I’ve heard that yacon syrup does very well in improving your intestinal health, and also it is low in glycemic index compared to honey or maple syrup. In my opinion, this syrup was as tasty as those sweeteners, so I am very happy to substitute them with this syrup and improve my diet! Though it is pricey, I think those who are concerned about consuming too much sugar should give it a try! Highly recommend this product:)