UG

Posted on Feb 25, 2022
amazing and helps with sleep

GREAT product. works a treat, tastes nice, and easy to take. The 10mg works best for me, it helps me with getting to sleep (going from taking hours to fall asleep to anywhere between 10-30mins) . . . one note for me is a will have dry eyes in the morning after having it, but it may be from the amount of sleep I've been able to have aswell, and that my body does need catching up on sleep. But there is no effect that is worse off than if I have not taken the tablet. This has definitly helped with getting better amount of sleep (and helping .y body try get better quality sleep). I had less nightmares when sleeping using this product too.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Fast absorbing as advertised. Dosage and taste were on the mark along with the small size the tablets are. The fast acting nature of these tablets were something that benefited me especially with the industry I work in. Would suggest these tablets be chewed and washed down with water as the taste can linger in your teeth afterwards.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

120 tablets for this price is very cheap , it got same quality of other brand but cheaper and it taste good as well . i recommended !!!!!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This dissolves quickly and the quality is really good. It tastes great and helps me get to sleep faster on the nights that I have trouble sleeping. I'm also pleased that the ingredients don't include preservatives or artificial colours.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The product was promptly delivered and is exactly what I ordered

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Works well for a settled sleep, and excellent price point.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

havent slept for 7 hours at a time for years ty

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Used for my boys to help them get to sleep with ADHD. Works amazing! They even like the taste!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I work night shift they help me get to sleep and stay asleep