UG

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

i absolutely love this body oil. the scent is so tropical and warm and lasts a while.. it is so easy to use with a small spout so you dont pour out too much. it is a great quality body oil and soaks well into the skin. the packaging is cute and tropical and a great size for the value.. as i age, my skin is getting drier so i love this body oil for its hydration benefits.. it moisturizes my very dry and sensitive skin and nourishes very well. please do not discontinue this. i love it

e0c4567b-97ec-4f93-bcbe-fcb4a9118d73
837b37ea-5c07-4ced-a6ec-1c3736f3d2bb
ead90749-ed75-4099-9929-5f50062c4be6
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Ive used countless bottles of this for years. Compared to other oils, this does not stay on skin surface, it absorbs and nourishes the skin. I have really dry legs/shins, and this does the trick. Every now and then i use this all over my body, just to nourish the skin. I’m sensitive to smells, but this has a mild vanilla/pancake scent that subsides over time. I hope they never discontinue this product.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Hawaiian body oil has a great scent and is extremely moisturizing. I use it as soon as I get out the shower and it makes my skin feel very soft. Great size and I will definitely be ordering again. The benefits are amazing. Nourishment for my skin!!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

very nice! it's great for after shaving, it moisturizes the skin very well. the scent is very pleasent and the bottle is really big, lasts for a long time. I recommend it :)

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This body oil smells soooo good! I had really dry skin, especially on my legs even though I use moisturizer. I use this oil right after a shower and apply moisturizer after and it’s made a big difference. It also smells great! Very light scented.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Feels so nice on the skin after a long day at the beach and after a nice warm shower. Smells beautiful. Scent feels like being on holidays! Leaves the skin soft and smooth and smelling lovely!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

My skin looks so good after using this oil. i love it. ❤️ Smells like maple syrup. I wasn't too sure at first but I love it now.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I cant liv without this body oil OMG- I cant believe how it makes my skin very soft- silky- and glamour all the day not mentioning the sensational smell

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Excellent rare oil with delicious aroma! So sweet!When you use it you feel pampered. Package is convenient/sturdy. Very generous amount in the bottle. You will have a plenty of moisturizing to the skin of the whole body. Highly recommend!