UG

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Oh, I just LOVE the scent !!! Kukui is the BEST butter for dry skin, and personally I thing it smells the best, it's so intoxicating! It makes my skin feel and smell amazing, and it stays moisturized. It absorbs very well, you will not sweat it back out on a workout (which is a red flag for poor quality product, never use those). Wide opening package is easy to use and I re-use it for mixing hair dye or mixing hair masks with oils (always try to do your best and re-use)

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I have a few body creams at the moment from other brands but I can't wait to finish those so I can get into using this one because its really a wonderful body cream, smells lovely and it feels moisturizing and soft on the skin. Good buy and good price.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Very creamy and quite hydrating for the skin, easily absorbable and not greasy at all. The smell is an added bonus, with an amazing and perfect sense. My favorite brand of body creams.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

If you want to smell like nature vally’s peanut butter bar , this cream. Smells just like it. This cream gives a lot of moisture tho, my skin feels soft and hydrated, and it’s so so good for dry feet !

Posted on May 10, 2022

This product feels very nice on the skin. Smells beautiful, reminds us of being on holidays in Hawaii or on an tropical island. Used after shower and moisturises beautifully!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love the feel and scent of this product! It has a nutty scent and it feels like "butta" spread on a hot biscuit! The scent reminds me of being in Hawaii. My skin no longer looks dry and it feels smooth and supple instead!

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

Really moisturizing with such an amazing scent! I’ve lost track of how many compliments I’ve received when wearing this lotion, bc it smells so amazing! It smells good enough to eat! I usually buy fragrance-free lotion bc most scents I’m just too sensitive too bc they are so artificial, this scent is not like that at all! I’ve been using this lotion for years it’s more like a whipped body butter and it’s really soothing for razor bumps and dry skin. I use it on those days where I can’t wear perfume, it’s a nice substitute, strong enough to last throughout my day, but not offensively strong like most in my opinion. I’m obsessed what can I say, I’m in love with this cream :)

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Great scent and texture .. effectively moisturizes sensitive skins. Good size packaging

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

My favorite scent in a cream, reminds me of candy, nuts and vanilla. Makes my skin very soft. Thick consistency.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Love this one! Great ingredients the scent is amazing, it moisturizing nicely , love it’s texture high recommend