UG

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Stay Healthy

This is a MUST HAVE product during the winter. My entire family drink this (hot or cold) whenever we feel like a cold is coming on. This comes in various flavors but Zesty Orange is everyone’s favorite. Living overseas I usually stock up on this when I travel to the US but with recent travel restrictions it’s great to know that I can get this staple product from iHerb. Couldn’t be happier!

09a890be-70bd-468e-9789-3d4b788faa14
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This is my all-year-round must have as it's super effective and powerful for immunity when it comes to seasonal colds or viruses. The mg of active substances is pretty high and just perfect as you don't need to take a dozen of pills to get that potency. It also has a great taste and very medium acidity which is good for me.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Airborne is a fizzy drink for immunity. It comes in tablet form which is dropped in a small glass of water and then fizzes as it dissolves. I like the zesty orange flavor best and I also like the quality and number of ingredients. These include vitamin c and echinacea to name a few. It is basically an immunity arsenal that I keep in my cupboard all winter long.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I really love these melatonin! I get the best restful sleep and my REM and deep sleep has improved, excellent price for 100 tablets. My husband now also takes them and has asked me to get some more as he has seen an improvement too. Easy to take as not very big. Will be repurchasing for sure. If you found my reviews helpful I would be so grateful if you could like it 😀

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

My family likes to drink these when we feel the onset of a head cold. About eight out of ten times we feel it is effective at stopping or alleviating the cold symptoms somewhat. Tastes better than most other vitamin c effervescent tablets, in my opinion. Packaging size is small, so it is also easy to travel with for immunity.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

These are by far my favorite vitamines to take! I am grateful for being able to order them with the larger pack. I went to a new years eve party and was the only one who didn't get Covid believe it or not! I take these religiously and love the flavor and effervescent effect. They are often sold out. I can see why! Thats why I am doubly grateful for the multipack!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Love the taste and to think that it gives me lots of vit. C. I drink this whenever I feel I'm going down with a flu. No more cough medicines, just pure vitamines to build my immune system.

d108daf1-f25f-47f2-8dc5-70dd4725099d
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I bought these for my son, he couldn't find them elsewhere for price and out of stock and uses these all the time and he said they taste great.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I have been using this brand of Vitamin C for a couple of years now. Usually consume when I start feeling flu-ish. Seems to be working well thus far, and the taste is great