UG

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Genuine product with good quality ingredients. Taste is ok easy to swallow size and composition is fine. Clean and nice package. More benefit for fitness training and workout. For diet supplement is quite good. Just drink plenty of water eat less fat and less carbohydrates. Don't eat food before go the bed.

fbcd16b6-486c-4166-9d2b-db66a8fc00fd
c895709d-0d8e-4fab-8ae3-ea7e03a6faba
Posted on May 10, 2022

I have only been using these supplements for about a week to 2 weeks. And I suffer with Hashimotos /Hypothyroidism, and weightloss is a consistent struggle. I'm scared to jump on the scales , just yet . So far I've just noticed that my stomach looks a lot flatter/less bloated. I guess time will tell ( as I haven't been on them for long). The quality and size of the capsule seems okay, but I'm not a fan of taste, as it's a bit funky lol. So i try to swallow them , as quick and as fast as I can lol.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I was not sure whether it would have a measurable effect, but after taking this supplement for 1 month, I had a 30% higher level of Free T3 compared to 3 earlier tests in the last 2 years. Still not as high as I want it, but that's already significant progress IMO. Thumbs up. I just wish the people at iHerb who pack the shipments would remember that 1 unit of this supplement means 2 bottles. : )

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This has helped dramatically with cramps, breast tenderness and mood swings related to monthly cycle. Also, it has helped me maintain my weight, I'm steady and am not gaining weight.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This product really works. But only if you have problems with the thyroid. And also watch your diet and the number of calories you consume.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

i have been using T-3 for about 2 weeks and i already have more energy also my skin is clearer cant wait to see how much better i will feel after continuous use. awsome product

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Seems to benefit my training and workout, helps with my fitness levels. A good addition to my diet, no problem with how it tastes. The composition has a good blend of electrolytes, with added L-Tyrosine. Very good ingredients, a quality supplement. A good size bottle well packaged.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

good quality i have lost some weight thanks to T3 and also my diet and training doing cycles of 2 weeks on 1 month off

Posted on Oct 14, 2021
2058

Good quality of product, great scent, good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq