UG

WinchesterJackson
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The color is beautiful (I have fair skin for reference) and it's easy to use. When I don't have too much time, I just wear this and it elevates my look. It feels great on the lips, not sticky and overall a great product, especially for the price. The packaging is also cute.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Why haven’t I tried this before? It’s amazing. I love that it’s not drying in fact it leaves my skin and lips feeling hydrated. I love it and the color is just perfect for my skin tone (medium). The only downside is that it doesn’t last that long and also rubs easily against face masks

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I hate lipstick and wanted more of a light lip coloring. This product is great! I am able to do a full coverage lip or a gradient lip. I exfoliate first and then add this. For gradient lip, I just use on the inside edges of my lips and then press them together. It goes on sticky but after drying for about 20 mins, I don't see color transfer. It lasts for 3-4 hours. Definitely not all-day coverage but that's okay with me. It does have a slight scent and taste but nothing overwhelming even for me that has scent sensitivities. If this is helpful, please like my review.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Nice scent, lasts long, beautiful color and the texture is like nothing else i have . Packaging is simple which i like, a nice small size to carry in my purse. I would repurchase for sure.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I was surprised by quality of this tint. Cute package. Pleasant scent. I did like the color though it looked really bright but not on the lips after application. Just enough coverage for natural look. Stays long enough for a tint. Plus makes your lips look natural and plump:)

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Very beautiful and pigmented color ….it make your lips looks juicy

654c32ea-38f1-4a4d-89e4-5408993ac859
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Could be used as a tint and blush. quality. size is good.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The best lip tint good quality good scent and the color us so pretty and so smooth texture

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Heard good things about this product 🥹 now it’s time to try itttt i am soo excited