UG

TammyA
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

horse chestnut seed extract was used for joint pain, bladder and gastrointestinal problems, fever, leg cramps, and other conditions. Today, horse chestnut seed extract is promoted for chronic venous insufficiency (CVI; poor blood flow in the veins of the legs, which may lead to leg pain, swelling, itchiness, and other symptoms), irritable bowel syndrome, male infertility

This product have been working very well in managing symptoms of varicose veins. After about a week of taking this, the swelling has reduced significantly and the pain started to lessen after about a month. I have also noticed the darkening of the skin on feet has been cleared completely. This is a very affordable yet effective product. I see immediate difference when I dont take it.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I take these for a genetic condition I have on my veins in both legs. I always struggled to find a brand that does it with this amount of mg and pure horse chestnut. Very satisfied with this product, been using it for years! Please like if this was helpful :)

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

My family physician suggested horse chestnut to improve circulation in my lower legs. In my small town, it's hard to find it at all, let alone in the recimmemded dosage, so I was happy to see it offered by a known company, like iherb, at such a reasonable price. It arrived in just a few days' time and I'm pleased to say I've noticed quite rapid improvement and reduced swelling.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Great price! I take this to support my blood vessel health along with two other product types. It absolutely does help and if I stop taking it, then the easy bruising on my legs returns in about a month. it takes about 2 months to work. I use it also with Butcher's Broom and Circuvein.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Great price and works really well for my leg cramps. The plastic packaging is a bit oversized but apart from that, I'm happy with this brand and feel like it had a great benefit and no side effects other than improved circulation. I've used a number of products for my leg cramps over the years. So, I may buy this again at some point if they start to flare up again. I only take them occasionally if I've been standing or walking a lot, or if my legs feel crampy. So, I still have some left. I don't have to take it every day, personally. But, I only get occasional leg cramps. Depending on the cause, leg cramps can be a really complex and fickle problem. So, you have to figure out what works for you. For me: Stay hydrated. Take supplements when needed.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

My father has been using horse chestnut extract since he had a blood clot in his leg - in 2018. His legs don't swell, they don't hurt, he doesn't need to wear elastic bandages or compression stockings anymore.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

For my leg circulation. Hope this is just as good as the expensive brand because need to pay other vitamins too so cost is the factor.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I have had issues with "heavy legs" for a while now. After less than a month of taking these capsules (along with the horse chestnut cream, from Planetary Herbal), I feel much better. I did not expect such an immediate effect!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I've been taking this product for quite sometime now and I've seen a lot of significant changes on my body, it helps me with my blood circulation. Great quality supplement!