UG

Posted on May 27, 2022

I’ve been taking ACV for health reasons but the downside of it, is I have to overcome the taste as well as the acidity of it. Sometimes it’s difficult to take it in its liquid form. That is why I decided to tru this ACB tablets and I couldn’t be more thankful. I get the benefits of ACV without the acidity and upset stomach. Very convenient.

44050ce5-732c-4877-afff-1b20787d810d
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

These are a good size and dosage. They have been a benefit to my diet. The taste is a bit bad so swallow fast. This is a great ingredient for my hair and body. The quality is good. I’ve been taking one daily and have actually noticed a difference in myself.

d2e70305-fbff-43a4-91f4-68979d776c6f
Posted on May 7, 2022

Excellent quality and the size is easy to swallow. There is no after taste, and it is far better compared to the vinegar drink. I've lost 7 pounds in just two weeks. It's something I'd buy again and recommend to others. I take it once a day at the recommended dosage.

35a90d3f-39eb-44d4-a508-c7e94ed053d2
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I’ve been using it for around a week so maybe it is too early to tell but i got it to help with my bloating after eating and i feel better, usually before my period i get extremely bloated but this time it was much more tolerable as i was taking the pills after lunch!

223c0d6d-bacd-4af0-b1c7-0d2a365fc761
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

It's a great solution for people who can't stand the taste and smell of real vinegar, also pills are easy to swallow. It is easier on the stomach and doesn't ruin your teeth (like real vinegar could). This supplement is budget-friendly and has great health benefits: it helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels, helps digestion and weight loss!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I bought this because sometimes I don’t feel like drinking the actual acv with water. Although I love that it add flavour to it instead of drinking the plain boring water, I do get concerned that it will have bad effects on my teeth. Besides my dad hate the smell of acv so tablets makes it so much easier. I could also bring a few with me if I’m dinning outside & take it after a meal!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have used apple cider vinegar liquid for a long time. I saw the tablets and decided to try, great.. The table size isn't very big, the scent is strong but that is expected. The dosage is only one a day, one little pill is much better than drinking. The benefits of this product are remarkable, it is very good for you. I will never go back to liquid.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I tried using this product for a month, and the effect on me was quite good. I weigh myself, before i started the product, after a month, i need to stop for a while, as i reached my target weight in just a month of using it. it helped me with losing some extra weight, for now, ill see if i can maintain my weight, if not, then ill be taking ACV again..please like my comment if it helps. thanks so much.. 💚

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

the taste is strong and I cant put it together with my other pills, it has a smell. But thats expected, overall better than taking raw apple cider. Quality is good. I take it in the morning every day, still have to see the benefit. I take 1 pill every morning.