UG

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Homemade yogurt!

The jar under the lid is sealed with a protective membrane. Capsules 2 cm in size, inside a milky powder. Natural frozen and dried lactic acid bacteria with citrus pectin, in combination with 3 other beneficial probiotic organisms.I make yogurt in a slow cooker, it turns out very tender, with a dense and smooth texture.So, we take a shelf, 1 liter of boiling water, pour 2 capsules into it, mix well. The resulting mixture is poured into glass jars of the yogurt maker and put on overnight. In the morning, a natural product is obtained. You can add any berries and honey.

e7b5c210-f481-486b-82fa-8f518074c7e7

I had my gallbladder out a month ago and I just learned that probiotics is needed for my digestive health since there I don't have enough bile acids for digesting that causes me diarrhea and stomach cramps. This huge jar is amazing since it's a combination of probiotics and prebiotics in very great price! I think it will lasts me 4-5months and will definitely repurchase! Thank you Iherb, received it within 4days from US to Middle East!

092ef6af-2889-493f-87b4-064d78f54847
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have tried many different brands and types of vitamins, this one is by far the best in quality and price. I notice a noticeable improvement in my aches and pains as well as mood which is a great thing because it's hard to find good vitamins. This vitamin is suitable for vegetarians and vegans too, so it doesn't contain any animal ingredients.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I recommend this vitamin for anyone on the go and trying to stay healthy. I work out daily and eat healthy, but this vitamin has given me a burst of energy during my hectic day. I've noticed I have more focus and get through my tasks much faster with this supplement.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I personally have been using this vitamin for several months now and it has made a noticeable improvement in my quality of life. I feel less tired, more awake and alert during the day, and definitely more focused on my tasks. I am also seeing improvements in my mood and health.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

These vitamins are a must-have for anyone that wants to live a healthy lifestyle. They are easy to take, last around 3 weeks, and offer noticeable improvements in your health, mood, and quality of life. I recently tried these out for the first time and was really impressed with how much energy they give you.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

If you're looking for a vitamin, this is the one! I've been using it for a few months and noticed big improvements in my overall well-being. It's a burst of energy in a bottle and has really improved my mood. I recommend it to anyone looking to improve their quality of life.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have taken this vitamin for a few weeks now and I can already tell that I feel better. My energy is consistently high and I'm able to get through my day feeling refreshed. The only down side is that it's really hard to remember to take these every day!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This is the second jar me and my family have eaten. It really help our digestive system as it improve our absorption in our stomachache. We aways eat one after one meal and we don't get constipation anymore! The quality is excellent and the size is small and we can swallow it easily. The price is reasonable for me, really a good product, thanks.

b6372858-af35-4ba1-8c98-8be17e3c29e4
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I usually take one capsule in a day at night after meal. Per serving 175mg containing 1 billion live Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Salivarius, Bifidobacterium, streptococcus thermophilus - all this blend design to promote healthy intestinal flora. Yes! In the morning you’ll flash out everything that need to flush. I’m in my 2nd bottle and it really helps on the days that I’m having constipation. Size - quite big but you can swallow it Package - sealed and nice bottle Benefits - healthy gut and digestion Taste - no at all Hope this helps! ✨

a0a3bed5-2947-4abc-93ed-544927a690dc